NY EXTREME HOOPS SPRING CHALLENGE TOURNAMENT!
The schedule is posted! http://www.tourneymachine.com/Public/Results/Tournament.aspx?IDTournament=h20150423091106024583d6a63ede044
NY Extreme Hoops has emerged as one of the top AAU organizations in Westchester and Putnam NY. Our system provides our athletes with top development in all aspects of the game. Our athletes see prominent improvement both offensively and defensively as well as increased skills and knowledge for competitive team basketball.
Our objective for our youth teams is to provide them with elite training, high level practices, and competitive game situations to take their individual and team games to the next level. Our objective for our high school players is to continue to build on their games preparing them for their high school seasons as well as showcasing them to college programs for those who want to play at the next level after high school. We provide all of our athletes with a challenging yet supportive environment that fosters their growth as players and people.
- Professional Coaching: Coach Kristi was a full scholarship D1 player at Boston University and a professional player in Germany. As a coach she has been a varsity head coach for four years as well as the head BCANY coach for the past two. Last year she led her team to an undefeated league championship for the first time since 1988 and was named league Coach of the Year in Section 1. She is also on the Board of Directors for NY state boys and girls basketball. All of her coaches also have high school, college, and even professional experience as both players and coaches. NY Extreme Hoops does NOT allow parent coaching.
- Insurance: NY Exreme Hoops LLC is fully insured to protect our athletes and coaches.
- Guaranteed Two Practices: Practice is where you get better! Every team practices twice a week. Our older teams attending college showcases may practice more.
- Open Gym Time: We offer one open gym every week for any of our athletes to come in and work on something specific or get extra individual skill work with our coaches. Whether working on your weak hand, your shot, or a specific move you want to advance on, open gyms allow for individual attention and extra skill work outside of your team practices. This open gym changes every week to make sure we are not conflicting with our athletes schedules and that they have multiple opportunities throughout the season to attend.
- Team Size: Every team has 10-11 players max to ensure numbers for quality practices and appropriate numbers for tournaments.
- Uniforms: Every player gets collegiate style uniforms, a shooting shirt, and practice uniforms (reversibles) instead of pinnies
- End of season Banquet: At the end of every season we have an amazing banquet honoring the hard work and accomplishment of our athletes. Every athlete receives an end of season gift and we all celebrate as one big family after all the time and hard work put into the spring!
- Year-round Basketball Opportunities: Our tryouts are every spring in early February but we offer all of our spring teams basketball options throughout the year. Although every athlete and team cannot commit to it all, we offer basketball every season all year. We offer an opportunity for our teams to participate in summer league in Westchester NY. We do fall AAU tournaments and fall league to get our athletes ready for their winter seasons and tryouts. Some of our teams also compete in winter league in Westchester NY, where the schedules are made around their rec, cyo, modified, jv, and varsity schedules.
“My Daughter, then 10yrs old (now 13), started training with NY Extreme Hoops in the Spring for the AAU Basketball season. Kristi Dini, Founder and Head Coach was highly recommended to us by another teammates parents. Until then I thought we were playing good ball, but then we started with Coach Kristi and her coaches. Their professionalism and experience is unparalleled.They not only have a great understanding and experience of the game, they are terrific mentors. They are skilled, trained, fluent and extremely patient. Their passion for the game does not stop on the court. They build a relationship with the girls and follow thru with everything.
My daughter’s skills have improved DRAMATICALLY! She is a totally different player. She has the utmost confidence, amazing endurance and has caught the passion from the staff at Extreme. It amazes me at we she can do! Like shooting 3 pointers as if it was easy!!
We look forward to training throughout the year with Coach Kristi and can’t wait for the next AAU season!!!!
The Proud Parents of Taylor Tedone”
NEW Photos from the 2014 AAU posted in the Pictures & Videos page! Go there now!!
2015 TRYOUTS ARE ALMOST HERE!!
Specific Schedule are posted on our TRYOUTS page! For additional info please call 914755034 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org